Friday, August 01, 2014

Mine Games 3D Art Reveal




I received a bit of news from the folks at Phase 4 films, the ones who gave me an early U.S. look at the Patrick remake, now streaming on Netflix.

They have announced a September 16 DVD bow for Mine Games, the latest film from  filmmaker Richard Gray who'll be helping the Audition remake, and starring Briana Evigan of the Step Up Films.

It's the tale of friends who discover an abandoned mine, and inside they unleash a deadly force which turns their excursion into a fight for survival.

It also stars Alex Meraz (The Twilight Saga), Julianna Guill (Friday the 13th), Ethan Peck (In Time), Rafi Gavron (Snitch), Lindsay Lamb (1108), and Joseph Cross (Untraceable) star.


2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've not been watching many independent or small release films. some of the stuff I've seen from the TV channels like SYFY and Chiller has not been good and that is probably making me wary. I'd love to see something good though.

Charles Gramlich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...