Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Bibliohohlic's Bookshelf: Pennies On Her Eyes Sixties Horror

Mary Linn Roby penned a number of novels and short stories as well including some that were adapted for Rod Serling's Night Gallery in the seventies. This one's from 1969. Read an interview with her on Phil Jason's blog.

This is a book that's been with me a while. I'm not sure where I acquired it now. It bears the rubber stamp from a used book store I never visited. That's a sure sign of biblioholism. You often turn up with a book you can't quite remember acquiring.


Pennies on Her Eyes Gothic

Pennies on Her Eyes back cover

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hum, I haven't seen this one. I'm reading a collection of old goodies myself, even older than these. "The Willows," "Yellow Wallpaper," that sort of thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...