Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dropping My Question

I posted a question at Dropping Knowledge, the website devoted to the "Table of Free Voices."

Mine's nothing profound, but the site's concept is enthusiastic and refreshing and it felt good to get a little involved.

In spirt at least it seems to transcend liberal and conservative, Democrat, Republican, neocon and next week's buzzword.

It kind of reminds me of this quote from Unitarian minister James Freeman Clarke:

“A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation.”

What's my question?
Visit the site and look for it, and while you're there peruse the other content and read the other questions. Skip the ones that are tongue in cheek. There are plenty of sincere ones.

(Full disclosure: There are blog programs that reward bloggers with clicks for mentioning Dropping Knowledge. I'm not applying for any of those for this mention. I'm dropping it because I like the site.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...